Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Science jobs, Engineering jobs, Business related jobs,Electrical Engineering jobs,Computer Science jobs,Information Technology jobs,
Principal Engineer Cyber Prevent and Defense
- Act as an operational team lead in the configuration, management and upgrade of a wide variety of cyber security technologies e.g. Intrusion Prevention systems, Web Application firewalls, Anti-DDOS protection, Web & Email content filtering, Endpoint Security, PKI & certificate management, multi-factor authentication, privileged identity management.
- Liaise with other business leads and participate in project meetings and contribute to design reviews – from high level design/architecture to configuration of system level parameters to meet security goals.
- Serve as the primary point of contact & escalation point for Security Administration tasks and coordinate provisioning, installation and troubleshooting of incidents.
- Lead efforts in documenting & reviewing the changes, operation and troubleshooting of Cyber Security platforms and procedures.
- Ensuring that controls are well fine-tuned to protect the Safaricom brand.
- Maintain up to date cyber security technologies by installation of new signatures and patches and ensure these tools cover the right scope.
- Ensure agreed support SLAs are met with respective vendors and with internal customers.
- Ensure that all new threats are addressed when the need arises.
- Ensure that the environment is well protected from intrusions/hacks.
- Execution of incident management plan and forensics tasks including doing reports on root cause analysis and remediation plans.
- Assisting in defining, maintaining, continual improvement and weekly reporting on the Cyber Security program.
- Maintaining and continual improvement of Cyber Security Operations processes and procedures.
- Providing 2nd level support to staff and teams to ensure the efficient use of systems and tools.
- Troubleshooting and remediating issues impacting Cyber Security Operations.
- Assisting with key Vodafone cyber security baseline programs across the organization i.e. patch & vulnerability management, compliance management, data leakage protection, malware protection, privileged identity management, multifactor authentication.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/information Technology.
- At least one professional Information Security Qualification: CISSP/CISM/CISA/Comptia Security+.
- Proven competencies in Network Security: CCNA or CCNP (Security).
- Proven competencies in Microsoft, Linux or Unix Operating Systems administration.
- Proven competencies experience in Information Security Technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years in Cyber Security systems administration e.g. Intrusion Prevention Systems, Web Application Firewalls, Remote access, Content Filters, endpoint protection, vulnerability management solutions.
- Expert level analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Good report writing and communication skills.
- Good at coordinating and leading teams.
- Analytical Thinking. Customer focused.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Last Date to Apply: Dec 23, 2022
Solution Architect Area Chapter Lead
- Work with Solution Architects to agree on standardized tools, processes, and methodology for design.
- Cascade blueprints and target architectures to IT delivery teams and solution architects.
- Resolve complex solution architecture challenges experienced by various IT delivery teams.
- Anticipate customer and business requests and build capacity to meet the demands.
- Contribute to strategy and target architectures.
- Ensure maximum re-use of technical and business functionality with no duplication.
- Documentation and optimization of all solution architectures.
- Mentorship and leadership of other solution architects.
- This role is responsible for transferring the vision and objectives to chapter leads, tribe leads, tech leads, solution architects and the entire digital IT organization fostering establishment of architecture practices, frameworks, patterns and innovation
- Remove blockages experienced by solution architects.
- Ensure attainment of Delivery KPIs.
- Robust testing of both existing and new delivery to ensure the customer promise is met and proper functionality.
- Degree in Science/computer science/Engineering/Business related.
- Certification in Business Analysis & Agile Project Management will be an added advantage
- Strong business acumen and mindset – with knowledge of Human Centered Design
- 7+ years of technical experience in a busy IT development environment, 2 years of which must include experience in designing systems and solutions.
- 3+ years’ Experience in Technical Leadership of large IT projects
- Team player who is skilled at building up and managing stakeholder relationships successfully
- Experience in delivering and optimizing solution architectures in a complex IT set-up.
- Experience in managing and coaching a team
- Ability to persuade stakeholders and to champion effective techniques through delivery
- Ability to drive initiatives without any formal authority in an ambiguous environment
Last Date to Apply: Jan 2, 2023
IMPORTANT: Write a Perfect Cover Letter in minutes and start getting interviews! Get expert advice as you write.) Use These Examples Proven to Work.