Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Projects Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs,
Special Projects Manager
Closing: Oct 8, 2021
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
This role is responsible for the successful project execution of key strategic and bespoke
commercial related projects while ensuring maximization of value to Telkom Kenya as per the set KPIs.
This role will oversee the conceptualization, planning, development and implementation of Regional GTM projects. The person will understand Telkom Kenya’s regional organizational process assets and environment so as to manage end-to-end and within scope, schedule, cost and quality, the key projects and initiatives as defined from time to time by management. The role will also ensure rigor in the day to day follow up of management action points and priorities for Regional Business with updates to the Management team and ExCom.
- Manage all special commercial projects and initiatives within Regional Business and transversal, with special follow up and weekly updates to the PMO and Regional Management Team.
- Carry out project planning for assigned special projects with a clearly documented plan involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Initiate management interventions and mitigation to the special project risks. Ensuring overall integrity of special projects internal consistency/ external coherence.
- Ensure efficient allocation of resources and skills within the special projects portfolio.
- Carry out E2E project management for assigned projects as per project plan.
- Implement and ensure adherence to the project methodology as adopted by Telkom Kenya in the management and execution of special projects as assigned.
- Manage the relationships with all stakeholders during the implementations phase, until project closure.
- Rigorously manages third party deliverables, risks and dependencies to ensure responsibilities and project commitments are met.
- Ensure high standards in the quality of project management for special
projects and continuous improvement on project processes.
- Monitor achievement of Project milestones and provide individual project tracking,
consolidated progress reports and required management reports.
- Identify project risks and/or issues and implement necessary action plans to manage them so as to avoid potential delays and scope creep.
- Manage the special project budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized milestones as the project progresses.
Engineer – PS Core Network
Full timeTelkom is a technology company that provides integrated solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized
Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Kenya, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that
includes voice, data/connectivity, digital financial services, as well as network services. Powered by its vast fibre
optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale carrier-to-carrier traffic, within the country and the
region. The role holder will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of the Data Core Network (EPG,GGSN,PGW,
- Data Core Network project implementations to ensure adherence to plan, specification and timely
- Preparation and successful implementation of Data Core Network Technical Specifications, Method of
Procedures and Change Requests
- Weekly KPI Reporting on Network Performance as agreed on Balance Score Card
- Service KPIs and network performance management of Data Core Network
- Data Core Network configuration changes through Network Change Management process
- Manage Data Core Network faults/incidents through network management processes for both network and
- Manage Data Core Network provisioning/Cessation through network management processes for both
network and customer