FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Position: Officer Special Projects
Purpose Of The Job
Reporting to Manager Special Projects, the Job holder’s main objective is to market OPI related products and other business solution services to meet the departmental business goals. The individual will also be responsible for planning, coordinating, organizing and administering of special projects marketing functions/ activities geared towards achieving the broader business objectives and creating top of the mind OPI/COYA brand awareness for the institute business growth.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Marketing and raising the brand of the Company of the Year Awards (COYA) SME of the Year Awards (SMOYA), Organizational Performance Index (OPI)and other business projects in Business Solutions Centre
- Recruiting organizations to participate in the annual COYA / SMOYA events
- Forge partnerships with other organizations to develop sectorial Award Schemes based on the OPI Business Excellence Model
- Supporting organizations to complete the OPI assessment process leading to COYA particpation
- Designing business interventions based on OPI feedback reports
- Developing concepts for International Learning Exchange Programmes, sourcing for International Partners and recruiting organizations to sign up for the programmes.
- Sourcing for sponsors and partners to provide both financial and technical support in running the departmental events such as COYA gala Dinner, raise the COYA brand as well as making the department self-sustainable.
- Gather market Intelligence and creative development of strategies to explore special projects business opportunities
- Champion first class customer service to all the clients.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
- Relevant degree in business with bias in Marketing
- At least three years’ work experience in Marketing to corporate clients and proven track record of business success.
- Relevant professional qualification will be added advantage.
- High level skills in organizing events, planning, budget, working with partners, planning and strategy execution.
- Highly proficient in the use of ICT.
- Aggressive in sales and marketing especially to corporate clients and is result oriented
- Excellent analytical thinking with good conceptual skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Highly creative and passionate about exploring new ideas
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Impressive presentation skills with ability to confidently make effective presentation and business pitching
- Have a well-developed interview and negotiation skills
- Possess high sense of integrity and confidentiality.
How To apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit our website: www.kim.ac.ke for a more detailed job description and qualifications.
Interested candidates are advised to send their applications in MS word Format to email@example.com to reach us by 11th December 2019.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
In addition please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.
NB: Late applications will not be considered Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. KIM is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview