Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Tele Collections Agent
- Handle a high influx of in-bound and out-bound calls pertaining to the reconciliation and collection of delinquent accounts.
- Maintaining and running a portfolio of accounts in a way to reduce bad debt losses.
- Reviews processes to identify risk and opportunities to streamline operations, improve service and minimize losses.
- Highlights and analyses credit failures to identify ways of improving the credit approval process.
- Utilization of all available resources of systems to perform skip-tracing techniques to locate customers
- Legal, regulatory, economic and compliance.
- Graduate with at least one-year work experience preferably in a collections environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Basic Project management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in usage of debt record databases.
- A good listener.
- Aggressive and persistent personality.
- Works well with minimal supervision.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
Method of Application
All written applications and CVs should be submitted to email@example.com
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE