Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) Jobs, Data Manager Jobs
WHO WE ARE
- Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
- If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
- Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are:
- Value Employees
- Respect for Diversity
- Fight for What’s Right
Benefits at AHF
- AHF offers comprehensive benefits to help our employees do and be their very best! These benefits are intended to enhance employee physical, financial, spiritual and professional health.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO OUR SUCCESS!
- The Data Manager (DM) contributes to AHF’s mission by building strong and lasting client relationships through excellent interpersonal skills. Working with CPMs and CPDs to provide technical support to countries in all aspects of data management related to AHF Global Programs. Collaborating with the Global Technical Team, Bureau Chiefs, M&E officers and external consultants to monitor and evaluate program efforts.
- The DM will advocate for strong data governance, prepare and disseminate best-practices and successful program interventions. This position has the opportunity to help enhance the focus on assisting clients and provide the right type of data and information to the right people in a timely manner.
- The DM will assist the team by supporting the implementation and data management of client satisfaction surveys, time motion surveys and chart audits including providing feedback reports. In collaboration with the Global Quality Team backstop global programmatic activities, including but not limited to program start-up, program development, reporting, assessment, monitoring and program improvement. In addition, giving feedback to their manager about how service could be improved will allow the team member to enhance their contribution.
Related: Admin, Finance, Accounts job opportunities. Click here
How To Apply
- Click here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE