Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
HelpAge International (www.helpage.org) is the secretariat to the HelpAge Global Network, which brings together a wide range of organisations and individuals working to promote the rights and meet the needs of older women and men, nationally and internationally.
Our long-term vision is to establish a global movement of strong connected age focused and older people led platforms in every country in the world. Only by collaborating together can we achieve a world in which all older people can lead dignified, active, healthy and secure lives. We aim to extend the reach and influence of the HelpAge Global Network to all those in a position to help bring about our vision for older people – including Governments, regional institutions, policy makers, development partners, the private sector, UN organisations and academic institutions.
- The post holder will be responsible for mobilizing and coordinating partner level work, reporting, financial and programme Monitoring, Evaluation Accountability and Learning of the HelpAge International’s AFD and Maxwell Harvey funded health projects in Kenya funded.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field – Public Health, Community Health, Nursing or clinical medicine
- 5 years’ work experience in an NGO environment implementing health programs
- Experience supporting subawards
- Strong understanding of the organization and structure of the Kenya Health systems and structure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in compiling, producing and disseminating information
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong M&E skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of team
- Ability and willingness to be administratively self-supporting
- Ability and willingness to travel within the country and the region if required
- Good IT Skills
Knowledge and interest of ageing, older persons’ health and wellbeing issues will be an advantage
For a detailed Job description and information on how to apply, click here to download the attached file .
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their curriculum vitae and cover letter detailing how they meet the criteria for this role to email@example.com by 26th March, 2019.