Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
East & Southern Africa (ESA) Regional Education in Emergencies (EiE) Professional Development Programme (PDP) Manager (Nairobi)
Qualifications and experienceEssential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Sciences, Human Rights Law, Development Studies, Gender Studies or similar (undergraduate degree may be considered in conjunction with equivalent field experience).
- Other relevant qualifications relating to education, programme management and or capacity building/learning and development
- Working background in the field of education, international law or humanitarian aid.
- A good understanding of adult learning and work place learning methodology.
- Excellent programme/project management experience with proven experience of managing complex cross-organisational projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Budgeting, financial management skills gained through demonstrated budget-holding responsibilities.
- Experience in working remotely and in building strong collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining productive working partnerships.
- Proven experience in the monitoring and evaluation of learning and development programmes.
- Excellent writing, communications and networking skills in English and Arabic.
- Office and Excel computer skills.
- Experience of working in humanitarian settings, in particular working with education in emergencies.
- Academic degree or equivalent experience in relevant area, for example, social work, adult learning or global/humanitarian studies.
- Experience of working on an accredited learning programme or working with a university or professional standards organization.
- Coaching/mentoring skills.
- Experience of Distance Learning technology and methodology.
Contract length: 2 years
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE