Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Property Development Jobs, Career Jobs,
Property Development Supervisor, Consultant
Key responsibilities for the role include:
Project Management – Construction & Design
- Project manage and oversee execution of design and construction of allocated projects on campuses in close coordination with academic teams; and collaborating with various stakeholders i.e Growth and Expansion (G&E), Operations & facilities.
- Oversee and manage quality and brand control in design from a property perspective
- Implementation of Nova Pioneer Property Brand and specifications manual for KE properties.
- Overall manage the finances of ongoing projects, including payments, reconciliations, cashflow, budget, etc.
- Produce internal reports – recurring and adhoc – as required by management.
- Developing schedules with critical path milestones to manage all projects with consultants.
- Regular reporting to PropCo MD on project progress.
- Oversee completion of all projects and handover, along with handover manuals.
- Ensure a maintenance schedule is adopted by the Operations team.
- Undertake post-completion reviews and verify close out documentation and coordinate the one year warranty review.
- Legal & Documentation
- Manage and oversee Due -diligence process for all Property deals. I.e coordinating all legal and land deal documentation as needed per deal and for investors.
- Lead the municipal approvals process relating to County and NEMA including assembling required documents and consultation with neighbors, elected officials and stakeholders in partnership with the professional team.
- Review all contract changes and coordinate change control process -maintain records of all changes and required approvals.
- Financial Responsibilities
- Manage initial desktop feasibility studies for all new school projects.
- Coordinate with internal finance team, consultants, QS and contractors for payments on assigned projects.
- Monitor expenses against the budget.
- Working Relationships – Line Manager, Peers
- Work closely with the MD PropCo and DOP EA in implementing the Property strategy for EA.
- Oversee and manage with MD PropCo communication of property deals, status, etc to all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate regularly with the Ops team for effective launch and handover.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by your manager.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Skills and Qualifications required:
- A Bachelors Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering or a solid background in Construction Management/ Project Management.
- 3- 5 years working experience in fast-paced, growth-oriented organisations.
- A track record in building and managing strong relationships with diverse stakeholders including external and internal customers.
- Strong communication and leadership skills to deliver results through support and empowerment.
- You possess high attention to detail ensuring workstreams are executed with excellence.
- You have strong operations and financial analytic abilities to identify cost efficiencies while maintaining high quality.
- You are a self-starter and are able to independently manage work execution.
- You possess superb project management skills and you can navigate change, complexity, and ambiguity well.
- You are a problem solver – you are proactive in identifying issues and addressing these thoroughly by making an effort to find appropriate solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please complete the form on the right-hand side of this page. We cannot process applications that are emailed to us.