Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Property Development Jobs, Career Jobs,
Property Development Supervisor, Consultant
Key responsibilities for the role include:
Project Management – Construction & Design
- Project manage and oversee execution of design and construction of allocated projects on campuses in close coordination with academic teams; and collaborating with various stakeholders i.e Growth and Expansion (G&E), Operations & facilities.
- Oversee and manage quality and brand control in design from a property perspective
- Implementation of Nova Pioneer Property Brand and specifications manual for KE properties.
- Overall manage the finances of ongoing projects, including payments, reconciliations, cashflow, budget, etc.
- Produce internal reports – recurring and adhoc – as required by management.
- Developing schedules with critical path milestones to manage all projects with consultants.
- Regular reporting to PropCo MD on project progress.
- Oversee completion of all projects and handover, along with handover manuals.
- Ensure a maintenance schedule is adopted by the Operations team.
- Undertake post-completion reviews and verify close out documentation and coordinate the one year warranty review.
- Legal & Documentation
- Manage and oversee Due -diligence process for all Property deals. I.e coordinating all legal and land deal documentation as needed per deal and for investors.
- Lead the municipal approvals process relating to County and NEMA including assembling required documents and consultation with neighbors, elected officials and stakeholders in partnership with the professional team.
- Review all contract changes and coordinate change control process -maintain records of all changes and required approvals.
- Financial Responsibilities
- Manage initial desktop feasibility studies for all new school projects.
- Coordinate with internal finance team, consultants, QS and contractors for payments on assigned projects.
- Monitor expenses against the budget.
- Working Relationships – Line Manager, Peers
- Work closely with the MD PropCo and DOP EA in implementing the Property strategy for EA.
- Oversee and manage with MD PropCo communication of property deals, status, etc to all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate regularly with the Ops team for effective launch and handover.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by your manager.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Skills and Qualifications required:
- A Bachelors Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering or a solid background in Construction Management/ Project Management.
- 3- 5 years working experience in fast-paced, growth-oriented organisations.
- A track record in building and managing strong relationships with diverse stakeholders including external and internal customers.
- Strong communication and leadership skills to deliver results through support and empowerment.
- You possess high attention to detail ensuring workstreams are executed with excellence.
- You have strong operations and financial analytic abilities to identify cost efficiencies while maintaining high quality.
- You are a self-starter and are able to independently manage work execution.
- You possess superb project management skills and you can navigate change, complexity, and ambiguity well.
- You are a problem solver – you are proactive in identifying issues and addressing these thoroughly by making an effort to find appropriate solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please complete the form on the right-hand side of this page. We cannot process applications that are emailed to us.