Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
National Youth Service Jobs, NYS Jobs, NYS Recruitment,
The National Youth Service wishes to announce to the general public that there will be a recruitment exercise of NYS Volunteers (male and female) throughout the Republic from Monday, 10th to Friday, 15th January, 2022 as per the below requirements and schedule.
All prospective candidates wishing to be enlisted must meet the following conditions:
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
1. Be a Kenyan citizen and a resident of the respective Sub County of recruitment.
2. The recruitment age is from 18 to 24 years
3. Have a mean Grade of D plain and above in KCSE
4. Produce Original National Identity Card, Academic Certificates (and avail one set of photocopies of the same at the recruitment center).
5. Must have certificate of Good Conduct.
6. Must be ready to undergo medical check-up during and after the recruitment exercise.
7. Be prepared to undergo rigorous physical training.
8. Be prepared to give voluntary service to the Nation in any part of the Republic of Kenya.
9. Successful candidates will report for the NYS paramilitary training Course at NYS College, Gilgil and NYSTTI Naivasha on dates and times specified in the respective calling letters to be issued.
• Orphans who meet the qualification requirements as stated above will be given special preference subject to production of sufficient documentary proof such as parents’ death Certificates or burial permits.
• Persons living with disability are also encouraged to avail themselves for the recruitment exercise in their respective sub counties and centers provided they are able to withstand the rigorous physical training.
NYS does not condone corruption in any form. Canvassing and giving monetary or other consideration for the purpose of admission is an offence which can lead to disqualification and/or prosecution.
Instances of this nature should be reported promptly to the Director- General on telephone number 020-2400129