Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Internship jobs, Project Management jobs, Administration jobs,
Strategic Planning & Management Intern
Assist and provide a range of administrative support to the Governance and Strategy Office.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Participate in strategy formulation
- Prepare reports on activities assigned to staff.
- Develop business presentations as and when needed.
- Work with the team to develop innovative techniques and models of strategic planning and management
- Assist in conducting due diligence activities.
- Collection of data, analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in projects management, strategic planning and management
- Thorough knowledge of strategy and projects management.
- Thorough knowledge of research techniques
- Experience in an administration role.
- Thorough knowledge of communication principles and practices
- Relevant computer software knowledge and experience
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
NOTE: • We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Applications to reach us before close of business 10th December 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”