Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
As the most innovative company in Africa, we are catalysing the transformation of the continent by empowering its biggest untapped resource — its people.
ALX is a Leadership Development Platform that is expanding rapidly across Africa – towards the ambitious goal of developing 3 million leaders who will tackle the challenges and capture the opportunities of the continent. These leaders will transform Africa and create opportunities for millions.
ALX, the newest part of the African Leadership Group, is a bold innovation in talent and leadership development. ALX merges lifelong learning and development with a purpose-led community, innovation ecosystems and venture incubation. Our goal is to become the gathering place for the top 5% of leadership talent and to scale to hundreds of cities across Africa and around the world.
About The Office Management Fellow Role
The ALX Office Management Associate is responsible for ensuring that ALX operations related to our people and our hub run like a well-oiled machine. You have strong attention to detail, are passionate about making sure that different parts work well together, and love ensuring that processes and systems are in place.
What You’ll Do As Office Management Fellow
- Ensure new employees and guests are welcomed and well-integrated into the community.
- Manage all logistics for new employees (including travel, work permits, system set-up, etc.)
- Ensure all employee records are appropriately documented and maintained.
- Ensure employee benefits are executed (such as medical aid, work permits, etc.)
- Support on driving the employee experience for new and existing employees.
- Ensure the ALX space is well-maintained ○ Manage office supplies (including ordering, tracking and stocking)
- Coordinate with the Community team on event logistics
What You’ll Need
- Ability to juggle multiple work streams, while still delivering at a high quality
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to manage stakeholders at various levels
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- A creative, problem-solving approach, with a focus on achieving results
- A data-driven decision mentality achieved through a balance of analytical, organizational and people-oriented mindset
- Mindsets: Entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude. Comfortable with uncertainty and a startup environment, but have knowledge and insight to provide structure where needed