Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Marketing jobs, Bank jobs, Old Mutual Kenya jobs,
Team Leader Customer Experience Support
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Maintain high Service Quality Assurance of the branches as measured by Net promoters score , Dormancy , adherence to complaints handling policy & Account Utilization
- Improve customer loyalty Management (CLM) through value and memorable customer interactions.
- Improve customers relationship management (CRM) across the cluster branches.
- Act as central point for the escalation of customer complaints within the branches
- Acknowledge and investigate all customer complaints, following up on resolution and escalating to superiors, where necessary.
- Identify root cause of the complaints, fix the root cause of complaints to recurrence.
- Ensure 100% adopt of consumer protection principles/guidelines.
- Monitor internal and external customer satisfaction and feedback within the branches through surveys and other feedback devices and escalating to the manager customer experience
- Creating a customer centric culture by continuously engaging the team and empowering them to give all customers an experience a lifetime as measured by customer growth due to referrals and NPS.
- Assessment of branch training needs and development of training programs as required on an ongoing basis including CX training, technical and systems training, company products training and sales and service training
- Work with branch leadership team in planning and holding customer engagement forums for different customer segments and advising management on areas of improvement in the customer journey.
- Implementation of an effective feedback system that is tailored to monitor service quality within the bank against best practice
- Carryout Customer Insight on customer behavior , needs , trends and advising customer experience manager on change to effect to delight customers
- Ensuring that the policies, procedures process flows and service standards (turnaround time) are adhered as a drive to standard CX across all branches by all our customers by periodic and spontaneous monitoring of the branches.
- Co-ordinate all ideas forum within the branches
- Maintaining the service level agreement detailing service level principles and standards
- Participate in recruitment processes for customer facing officers
- Continuous research on competition and best practices to come up with new ways of serving the customer better
- Monitor and ensure the environs of the branches is of the agreed standard
- Instituting customer-centric initiatives including carrying assessments on trainings held like product knowledge assessments, CX assessments
- Work with the branch team in converting the leads to customers.
- Visit and assist branch staff in managing relationship of top customers
- Review bank reports on CX like risk trackers, audit reports and institute corrective measures as need be.
- Service Quality of Cluster Branches as measured by NPS
- Timeliness in resolving complaints as measured with repeat complaint on same matter within a given period of time from same customer.
- Fixing of complaints root cause as measured by repeat complaint from different customers on same matter.
- Branch service standards rating as measured by various surveys on service standards- telephone, email etiquette
- Number of customer care non-compliance ( to procedures) issues as per Audit & Compliance Reports
- Customer satisfaction as measured by Account Utilization, Customer retention and branch dormancy rate.
- Number of branch inspections conducted vs planned based on the work plan
- Timeliness in monitoring T.A.T (Turnaround time) in the branch
- Customer engagement forums held.
- Leads converted into customers
- Quality service reports generated
- Staff training needs identified, trainings held and effect of the training as measured by survey after the training.
- Branch look and feel – customer information on branch contacts, customer experience charter, general cleanliness/tidiness
- Branch quality assurance – CX , product knowledge, process flow and procedures as measured by the average score results and participation rate of team on assessments carried out.