Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Business Administration jobs,Banking jobs,Finance jobs,Information Technology jobs,Managerial jobs,
This role is accountable to manage all preventative and arrears management functions within the Branch Network for a period of between 6-12 monthsJoint responsibility with the Regional Collections Manager and Area Manager for the Collection and Book performance of the area and region Implementation and Management of Collection strategy with RCM and AM. Coaching (Behavioural) and Training (Technical) Collections Coach, BM¿s and AM¿s. Specific focus and Hands on approach All ICU, Relegation, Nursery and BSP branch focus areas. Branch, Area and Employer visits. Diary Management of the Collection Coach aligned to area and region. Focus on poor performing branches and FCs Roll rate specific Active to Legal. Quality assessments on work done by Collection Coach. Reports and trend analysis. Specific focus areas: FPDs, FIMs, Arrears vs Payment Recency, specific trend per area/region (DR).
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Job DescriptionWorking closely with the Branch Business Growth and Development Manager, he /she will be responsible for the entire credit granting process at branch level, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of asset growth and low level on Non-Performing Loans (NPLs).
- Primarily responsible for achievement of the overall Asset portfolio growth and quality for the branch.
- Oversee the quality of branch portfolio and maintain it within approved levels
- Manage the monitoring of the branch loan portfolio including loans in arrears and ensure proper follow up and evidence of follow up is maintained on the customers’ credit files
- In charge of the appraisal and account relationship management for all borrowing customers in the branch
- Ensure all lending proposals are analyzed against all the canons of lending (Character, Capacity , Conditions , Capital , and Collateral ) as a basis for making approval / decline recommendations and that they are within the Bank’s Credit Policy & lending guidelines
- Participate and chair the branch credit committee meetings and is responsible for risk assessment of all the loans disbursed for the branch.
- Ensure full compliance and adherence to credit policies and procedures for all the loans processed and disbursed.
- Actively monitor and effect compliance to credit policies and procedures for the entire credit granting process.
- Cross-sell other products and services of the Bank to increase the Bank’s income streams from existing customers.
- Cascading and enforcement of all credit circulars on policy changes and lending guidelines communicated from head office from time to time
- Track and monitor customer service level agreements at all times such as the turnaround time for loan appraisals
- Ensure the bank’s customer service standards are maintained at all levels in credit processing
- Maintain and regularly update the branch credit risk register.
- Ensure all credit controls are upheld at all times and any credit audit issues raised are closed within the agreed timelines.
- Set targets and manage the Performance of all the credit staff within the branch in accordance with the branch business plan and credit policy
- Mentor, train and coach all the credit staff within the branch
- Ensure optimal staffing and supervision of all the credit staff within the branch
- Foster teamwork, ensure motivation and discipline among credit staff
- Ensure any policy exemptions are properly authorized at the correct level
- Escalate any adverse observations and comments with the Head of Credit
- Monitor, on a continuous basis, all transactions to ensure that unusual and suspicious transactions are reported to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
- Implementing and enforcing the board approved AML, KYC & CFT policy in as far as is applicable within my area of responsibility
- Do any other duties that may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
Analysing, Analysis and Reporting, Client Relationship Management, Coaching
Advanced Programme In Bank Credit: Bank Credit (Required), Bachelor Of Commerce Banking And Finance Honours Degree: Financial Analysis And Portfolio Management (Required)
Ensure the health and optimization of all oracle data-based applications and support of Management Information Systems (Data Ware-house and Business intelligence (BI)) and all reporting and analytics systems.
- Manage and support high performance, highly available and mission critical database platforms for the Core Banking and other systems.
- Review and design database structures to support business requirements including logical and physical database modeling.
- Install, configure and maintain database instances, creates various database objects, create users with appropriate roles and levels of security.
- Implement database security policies that are consistent with laid security guidelines.
- Implement and perform database backup and recovery strategies that meet recovery and availability requirements.
- Implement best practices and incorporate them in DBA procedures.
- Manage and support Enterprise Data warehouse including the development of reports from the data warehouse platform
- Participate in designing, setting up, implementing and testing business continuity and disaster recovery installations
Provide 24/7 support for critical situations.
Skills Change Agility
Education Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT): Information Technology
Senior Manager Customer Experience
Skills Ability to Influence, Able to Work Under Pressure, Analytical CRM, Leadership Development Coaching
Education Bachelor of Arts (BA): Business Administration: General (Required)