Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
- The TVET Curriculum Development Assessment and Certification Council is a state Corporation establishment under the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Act No. 29 of 2013, Article 44 (1). The mandate of the Council is to undertake design and development of Curricula for the training institutions’ examinations, assessment and competence certification. More details of our mandate, activities and contacts can be found in the website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke.
- The TVET CDAC Council invites applications from suitably qualified Diploma or Degree Graduates from recognized institutions. Candidates with Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Education/Technical Education or Post Graduate Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education will have an added advantage.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM CANDIDATES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Hair Dressing and Beauty Therapy, English, Literature in English, Printing Technology, Mathematics and Business Studies, Actuarial Science, Community Health, Social Work and Community Development, Information Communication Technology, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Project Management, Law/Legal Studies, Accounting, Counselling Psychology, Mechanical Engineering, Building Construction, Civil Engineering, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Food and Beverage, Automotive Engineering, Music, Performing Arts, Theatre Arts, Film Production, Graphic Design, Finance, Economics, Mechatronic Engineering, Food Technology, Agriculture, Crop Production, Animal Production, Natural Resource Management, Leather Technology,
Horticulture, Fisheries and Applied Sciences.
- Be Kenyan citizens aged below 35 years;
- Have completed their training and graduated within the last two (2) years;
- Not have undertaken any other Internship Programme or exposed to work experience related to their area of study since graduation;
- Be computer literate; and
- Have strong communication (written and oral) skills.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
How to apply
- INTERNSHIP PERIOD WILL BE FOR TWELVE (12) MONTHS
- Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should download and complete the Internship Application form from Council’s Website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke and attach a copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. Strictly submit online applications (only) to: email@example.com
- Applications will be closed by 5.00pm on 27th May, 2020
- Marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that canvassing will lead to Automatic disqualification.
Click Here to Apply