Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
- Enforcement Assistant III, (36 Positions)
- Ward Administrator I, ( 20 Positions)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer IIII, (4 Positions)
- Principal Administrative Officer, ( 4 Positions)
- Chief Officer Mining, Industrialization And Energy, (1 Position)
- Director of Roads & Transport, (1 Position)
- Director of Medical Services, (1 Position)
- Director Of Housing Job Group, (1 Position)
Click here to view full job description of the above positions
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered to the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal
Council of Voi)
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 20th December, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview