Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Jobs in Kenya, 2020 Newest Jobs
Find job descriptions in the links below:
- Business Development Manager. Ref : CPF/BDM/20
- Maintenance Officer. Ref : CPF/MO/20
- Property and Facilities Management Officer. Ref:CPF/PMO/20
- Valuation Officer. Ref : CPF/VO/20.
- Parking Attendants. Ref : CPF/PA/20
If you meet the requirements stipulated for the above position, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Tuesday 28th January 2020 at 5.00 PM.
Applications including Curriculum Vitae, contact email and daytime telephone contacts, current position and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, the candidates should attach the following documents which must be valid:
- Certificate of Good conduct
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate by Credit Reference Bureau
- KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.