Want to Work with UN and NGOs?
What are the qualifications?
Free Event Register here
HFC Limited Jobs, Call Centre Officer Jobs
Call Centre Officer
- HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Customer Experience Department. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
- Reporting To: Team Leader Customer Service
Overall Job Purpose
- The Call Centre Officer will be responsible for providing a first line support to service and resolution to bank customer queries through the allocated support lines on call as well as respond to queries via email, social media and letters while ensuring that all the processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Receiving inbound customer calls and handling as per laid down procedures and observing call quality while raising Service Requests for escalations of issues that require further investigation.
- Daily on-boarding of customers as per laid down procedures and observing call quality.
- Manage customer queries received via alternative channels such as emails, letters, calls Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and handling them as per laid down procedures and observing contact quality.
- Pursue the achievement of business growth targets via selling and cross-selling of the Bank’s products and services through lead generation.
- Contribute to product development and improvement through continuous feedback analysis collected by logging calls & correspondence.
- Ensure timely and complete resolution of customer queries.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and any other assigned Reports to support these activities.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A business related degree from a reputable institution.
- Atleast 2 years working experience in Customer service and /or Call Centre.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Computer /IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office applications e.g. Word; Excel; PowerPoint etc.
- Must have comprehensive background with all aspects of Training (i.e. experience in the various skills within the Call center) and/or Quality Assurance in a call center.
- Excellent knowledge of HF Group products and services.
- Good understanding of the bank’s processes and procedures both in branches, service centres, Central procesing and mobile banking.
- Knowledge and experience in managing social media pages.
- Time management skills; can manage stress and pressure; focused and driven.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Application Deadline: 4th August,2020
- Subsidiary: HFC
- Job Category: Service Delivery Management
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview