Career Development Training
For ALL Professionals
Free Event Register here
Position: Sales Executive
Location: Nyanza Western Region
Deadline: 22nd November 2019
Job Type: contract
To promote Company products and services; and to identify customer needs, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities and collect debts within timelines and propose the best solution that will achieve the set sales targets.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Preparing sales reports and responding to client queries.
- Identifying new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer / client experience.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customers stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly / monthly / quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Keep clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run
Qualifications for Sales Executive Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, IT / Telecommunications or businessrelated field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive, or relevant role.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in sales is highlydesirable.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executives.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities; – Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview