Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
CHIEF ICT OFFICER – INFORMATION SECURITY – Ref: HR/FICT/01/02/
Open From : Feb 18th, 2021 00:00 | Close Date : Mar 4th, 2021 00:00
Job Type:Careers | Job Function :ICT Officers
Reports To:Finance & ICT Director
(IMPORTANT:Earn 200K working in NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
Reporting to the Finance & ICT Director, the job holder will be responsible for overseeing and implementing the company’s Cyber security program and enforcing the cyber security policy/framework. While providing assurance in relation to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the organization’s information security policies.
- (i) Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- (ii) Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- (iii) Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- (iv) Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- (v) Provide leadership to the enterprise’s information security organization
- (vi) Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- (vii) Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
Requirements for Appointment
- (i) Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or in a related field required.
- (ii) Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
- (iii) Minimum of eight to 8 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs, with a least five (5) of which must be at a senior officer level.
- (iv) Relevant professional membership is mandatory
- (v) Professional security management certification (Certified Information Security Professional, Cisco Certified Network Associate /Security Administrator
- (vi) Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001
- (vii) Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity.
- (viii) Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams.
- (ix) Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- (x) Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
- (xi) Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
- (xii) Prepare and submit periodic reports in a timely manner.
- Minimum Years of Working Experience : 8
- Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate
How To Apply
Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview