Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) Jobs, Accounts Assistant Jobs
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT KICD GRADE 10 TWO(2)POSTS
Duties and Responsibilities
The Duties at this level will entail the following:
- Preparing payment vouchers and post in the system.
- Processing payments through the accounting system;
- Undertaking general ledger reconciliations;
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements;
- Preparation of various financial reports
- Filing of accountable documents;
- Any other duty that may be assigned
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- KCSE mean grade C-(Minus)or its equivalent qualification
- CPA I/ ACCA I or a diploma in accounting or an equivalent accounting qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter six of the constitution.
Click Here for more vacancies at KICD
How To Apply
- Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 15th July, 2020.All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees.Details of these positions can be obtained from KICD Website: www.kicd.ac.ke.
- The Director/ Chief Executive Officer Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development P.O.Box 30231-00100 NAIROBI
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassingwill lead to automatic disqualification.
- KICD is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview