Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Personal Assistant Jobs, Pharmaceutical Technologist Job, Clinical Officer Jobs, Kenya Pipeline Jobs, KPC Jobs,
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO MANAGING DIRECTOR /BUSINESS ANALYST – GRADE KPC 5 Job Ref No. KPC/ADVT/01/2020
- Schedule the MD’s and Executive Team’s engagement and meetings including agenda
- Oversee the work of clerical and other administrative employees in the MD’s office, as well as making sure that everything is in place for the office to function smoothly,
- Providing communication liaison roles by coordinating the flow of information to members of the Executive Leadership team including summarizing reports and memos that are received before passing the information on to Executive Team or MD
- Prepare information for internal and external distribution which include letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating presentations, writing reports and speeches, and other information preparation duties
- Undertake data analysis, so as to guide decision making by the MD and the Executive Team which include analysis of financial and other business data to create reports that provide the MD and the Executive with necessary insights for decision making;
- Prepare and monitor the MD’s departmental budget, tracking monthly spending, variance analysis and reporting and supporting the MD in preparation of the annual departmental budgets;
- Set up and manage both electronic and paper filing systems for the MD, as well as Executive Team meetings record-keeping requirements
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Commerce, Social Sciences or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Minimum of six (6) years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Computer applications including statistical package.
- Demonstrated competence in work performance and results.
Key Skills & Competencies
- High integrity and confidentiality
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in an unstructured way,
- Ability to perform within strict deadlines
- good command of Business English, office practice and customer care
- Demonstrated ability to work p
- CLINICAL OFFICER
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST
- NURSING OFFICER
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
How To Apply
Click Here to Apply and view other Job Vacancies at KPC
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview