Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
KRA Jobs, Officer – Administrative Assistant (Litigation) Jobs
Officer – Administrative Assistant (Litigation)
- Department: Legal Services and Board Coordination
- Division: Litigation
- Location / Work station: Nairobi or Other Regional Office
- Providing operational and support services on matters affecting Litigation Division
- Maintain database/ record keeping of all Litigation cases
- Provide secretarial support to the Working Teams
- Assist in the administration, monitoring and compliance function of the Division;
Academic and Professional qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree (BCom), Finance or Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Law;
- Basic knowledge in Tax Law
- Must be computer literate
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
Relevant work experience required
- Must have at least 1 years’ relevant work experience
- Must be knowledgeable and have experience in office administration
- Strong administrative and supervisory skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated professional ability and strong organizational ability;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to function independently and on own initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills;
- Motivated, dynamic and good team player of high integrity;
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 16th September 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview