Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Kisii County Government Jobs
- The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positionspursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 as read together with Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012; Section 155(5) of the Public Finance Management Act, 2012; and regulation no. 167(1) of the Public Finance Management Regulations, 2015.
TRADE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER II JG ‘J’ (1 POST)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collecting and compiling economic and trade related data
- Dissemination of trade information
- Facilitating trade promotion activities
- Participating in the implementation of trade related development projects
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, International Trade/ Relations or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institution
- Relevant work experience of three (3) years
PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER III JG ‘H’ (2 POSTS)
Reporting to the Director Communications;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the Public Communications function
- Information Gathering and packaging for news, documentation or speech writing
- Verifying authenticity of information, editing and dispatching information for dissemination to the public
- and media under the guidance of a senior officer.
Requirements for Appointment
- Diploma in Journalism from a recognized institution in any of the following disciplines: Journalism, Mass Communications, International Relations, Communication studies or any other approved equivalent qualifications.
- Be proficient in computer applications.
- Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
- Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5 th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m. addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848- 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris
highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER