Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
The Nairobi Hospital Does Not Charge A Fee At Any Stage Of The Recruitment Process (Application, Interview Meeting, Processing, Or Training).
Career Opportunities Available
- PATIENT/ OUTPATIENT CENTRE ATTENDANTS REF: TNH/HRD/OPCA/11/19
- THEATRE ATTENDANTS REF: TNH/HRD/TA/11/19
- MOTORBIKE RIDERS REF: TNH/HDR/MBR/11/19
- PERI-OPERATIVE (THEATRE) NURSES REF:TNH/KRPON/11/19
- CRITICAL CARE NURSES REF: TNH/HRD/KRCCN/11/19
- BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST REF: TNH/HDR/BMT/11/19
- ASSISTANT ENGINEER – BIOMEDICAL REF: TNH/HDR/AEB/11/19
Click on the above positions to view full job description
How To Apply
The duties of the post may change from time to time and new duties allocated will be consistent with the overall role of the post.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than 15th November 2019. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications and contact SHORTLISTED candidates.
Ag. Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100
Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic and Professional certificates
Certificates of Service from previous employers where applicable.