How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Supply Chain Jobs, Procurement Jobs, managerial; Jobs
- New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country reknown for its top of the range, quality brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland, Mala, Yoghurt and KCC Fresh among others. We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven persons to fill the following vacant position:
STORES MANAGER (2POSITIONS) – NKCC/HR.168/SM/21/02/2020
Maintain inventory of product within the supply chain and provide critical advice on the position of available stock and re-ordering levels at the different stages of the supply chain.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
- Maintaining an inventory of product at all times within the supply chain.
- Providing critical advice on the position of available stock and re-ordering levels at the different stages of the supply chain
- Reporting to the Managing Director on stock levels of raw materials and finished goods
- Liaising with the Production section to determine orders as per sales requirements to determine stock levels required.
- Analysing the depot orders based on monthly targets.
- Analysing the depot stock-expiry and stock-variance analysis reports.
- Managing the company’s crates.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials management, Supply chain Management or business related field
- Master’s Degree in related field is an added advantage
- Professional qualification such as CIPS, CPA (K) or Diploma in Materials Management
- Supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks (cumulative)
- At least Eight (8) years’ work experience in supply chain management
- At least five (5) years relevant experience in supervisory level in a similar organization
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Materials Management skills
- Supervisory experience
- Good people management skills
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
How To Apply
- If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and not
later than 15th March 2020 by 5 p.m.
New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and Women & Persons Living with Disability are
encouraged to apply.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Click Here to view other Job Openings at New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited