Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Oloolaiser Water and Sewerage Company Ltd Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Laboratory Analyst Jobs
- Oloolaiser Water and Sewerage Company Ltd (OWSC) is a water and sanitation services provider registered under the Company’s Act Cap 486 of laws of Kenya and operated as an agent of Tanathi Water Services Board. Water services provision are devolved to County Governments under the promulgation of the Constitution 2010 and therefore the Company is wholly owned by County Government of Kajiado and regulated by Water Services Regulatory Board (WASREB). OWSC is mandated to supply water in the. Jurisdiction of Kajiado North and West Sub Counties
- To strengthen Key Human Resource capacity, we invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates with excellent credentials to fill the following position:
- Reporting To: Water Quality Assurance Officer
- Department: Technical Department
- Job Grade 5 (I)
Job summary: Perform water quality analysis tests in the company
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out research and analysis using a wide variety of techniques, software and equipment.
- Analysing and interpreting data in an organized manna.
- Ensure data is recorded accurately and as per the demands of the prescribed guidelines
- Using a range of software, technique and equipment to carry out research and analysis
- Reporting and presenting results.
- Writing research papers, reports, reviews and summaries.
- Keeping up to date with scientific and technical developments.
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are adhered to
- Preparing product license documents and research/scientific staff.
- Developing new analytical methods.
- Take samples from residential plumbing and municipal distribution systems for lead analysis.
- Perform PH testing.
- Develop solutions to water quality problems.
- Conduct laboratory tests of water samples for chemical or microbiological
- Assess the quality of taste and clarity of drinking water.
- Visit sites that may be causing pollution or contamination.
Requirements for Appointment
- For direct appointment to this grade a candidate must have a BSc in analytical chemistry or Industrial Chemistry with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Reliability and repeatability of Quality Control test results for raw materials, pyrethrum flowers, finished products and packaging materials.
- Identification and management of sampling points along the process
- Traceability of results to duplicate samples retained.
- Calibration and maintenance of equipment’s
- Testing results conformity to benchmarked test results and conformity to
- regulatory guidelines.
How To Apply
- Applications should reach the Company Offices located at Isalu Centere Ground Floor at Ongata Rongai along Magadi road by Close of Business on or before 5th October 2020.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview