Want to Work with UN and NGOs?
What are the qualifications?
Free Event Register here
Banc Assurance Officers/Business Development Officer Jobs
We wish to advise that we have Eight (8) job openings for the position of Banc Assurance Officers/Business Development Officer (Insurance) in the following regions;
- Homabay Region
- Machakos Region
- Meru Region
- Nyeri Region
- Embu Region
- Kitui Region
- Kisii Region
- Kakamega Region
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
(IMPORTANT:These easy online jobs are a great place to start if you want to earn some extra money from home, but don't have a lot of work experience.Part Time, Full Time, Remote Work Here are 21 Best Online Jobs - Beginners and Intermediate Guide to Making Money Online)
Banc Assurance (Sales and Marketing).
- New Businesses
- Target oriented
- Passionate about sales and marketing
- Basic understanding of General Insurance.
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Adherence and meeting of sales goals
- Proper management skills
- High self-confidence
- Skills in negotiation
- Ability to make and maintain client relationship
- Sales motivation and strategic prospecting skills
- Ambitious with good presentation skills
- A certificate, diploma or university degree in Sales and Marketing or Insurance.
- A Diploma or Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP) will be an added advantage.
Skills and knowledge.
- Business Development:
- Generate and analyze weekly business production reports.
- Ensure business renewals are done effectively so as to retain business.
- Promote awareness of new insurance products.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Kindly indicate the region you are applying for in your email.
- In addition to the above, selection will be subject to a successful interview session. If interested, kindly send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th January 2021.
- All the best
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview