Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
The Koitaleel Samoei University College Jobs, Accountant Jobs, Secretarial Jobs, Public Relation Officer Jobs
- The Koitaleel Samoei University College (KSUC) is a premier learning institution established in 2015 on the virtues of the eponymous hero, Koitaleel Arap Samoei who fought for freedom and justice. It is located in Nandi County,the source of champions. A premier University nurturing talent for sustainable development. It seeks committed and competent staff in the following positions to steadily chaperon its mandate to full realization of its vision.
ACCOUNTANT, GRADE EF (1 POST)(REFKSUC/AD/08/05/20)
Responsible to the Deputy Finance Officer
- This position will require the ability to supervise, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The candidate should have high level of integrity and ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Applicants must be qualified accountants with at least CPA-K and a bachelor’s degree in accounting, management, economics or finance.
- Have shown merit and ability over a period of at least three (3) years in Grade of Assistant Accountant Grade CD.
- Candidates must be proficient in sage, ERP accounting system
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER GRADE 11 (1 POST)(REF:KSUC/AD/11/05/20)
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
Responsible to the Principal
- Applicant must have at least a BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Education or a related field from a recognized university
- Proven five (5) years’ of experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print).
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a is an added advantage
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY GRADE E (1 POST)(REF: KSUC/AD/09/05/20)
Responsible to the Principal
- Applicants must have at least KCSE C or KCE DIV III or an equivalent qualification with a credit in English Language. In addition, they must have the following secretarial qualifications.
- Business English III
- Commerce II
- Secretarial Duties II
- Office Management III
- Shorthand III (minimum 120 wpm) or Audio-Typewriting III
- Typewriting 50 wpm
- They should have certificates in and be able to use Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Database Management packages. They must have three (3) years’ experience as Senior Secretary Grade D and have knowledge of Anti-virus Tools.
DEPUTY REGISTRAR GRADE 14 (2 POSTS)(REF: KSUC/AD/10/05/20)
Responsible to the Registrar Administration/Academic Registrar
- Applicants must have a Masters Degree or its equivalent in either Public Administration of Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- They must possess CPS (K) or relevant professional qualifications
- They should have nine (9) years administrative experience, three (3) of which must be at a Senior Assistant Registrar level
- They must also be computer literate and be a member of a recognized professional administration or management body
- Those who possess a PhD degree in Public Administration or Human Resource Management or its equivalent will have an added advantage
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address. Also enclose duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential and recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned.
- The name and the reference number of the position for which the application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
- For teaching positions applicants are required to fill the CUE Interactive Form A and submit it along with application forms. (The form is available in KSUC website ).
- Applications should reach the undersigned not later than May 26, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THE PRINCIPAL, KSUC
PO BOX 5-30307
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification; KSUC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and people with Disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- For more details, visit the KSUC website www.ksu.ac.ke