Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) Jobs, Project Assistant Jobs
A KEMRI-CCR Clinical Trials Research Project based in Thika is currently conducting a clinical trial and is looking for motivated individuals to fill in the following positions:
- Position: Project Assistant KMR 8 (2 positions)
- Location: Thika
- Reports to: Project Coordinator
- Purpose: To conduct various day-to -day field activities within the project
Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely abstraction of data from clients’ charts
- Verification of data quality by comparing abstracted data to source documents
- Ensure facilities have adequate data collection tools
- Participate in training of healthcare providers
- Liaise with the health facility teams to ensure project activities are conducted as scheduled
- Provide project management team with regular feedback on field activities
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
Education and experience qualifications
- Diploma in Health Records and Information, Public Health, Social Sciences or equivalent
qualification from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of HIV prevention and management, including PrEP
- Experience working in a Comprehensive Care Center (CCC) will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Terms of Employment
- Employment is on a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months.
- Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
HOW TO APPLY:
- All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements
- Must include a current CV with names of at least 3 referees.
- Must include copies of academic and professional certificates
- A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 11 th August, 2020.
- KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview