Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
- Arifu is looking to hire a highly motivated Grants Intern. The Grants Intern will assist with the overall grant(s) application process in Arifu. The ideal candidate should be capable of working under minimal supervision, have high numerical accuracy and demonstrate integrity. The ideal candidate will work closely with leadership and business development teams to ensure successful grant(s) applications. This is a 3-month full-time internship (with possibility of extension depending on the candidate’s availability) and the role is open to candidates worldwide with good written and verbal skills in English and will be remote home office based given the Pandemic we’re in.
What you will learn:
- Build Arifu team capacity in raising grant funding from donors.
- Develop grant fundraising “pitch” to improve success rate.
- Work on new opportunities for grant fundraising.
- Provide regular (monthly) progress updates.
- Organize and file award reports and other documentation.
What we are looking for:
- Students pursuing post graduate studies from reputable national, regional or international universities studying relevant disciplines.
- Young professionals, on completion of at least an undergraduate degree, who have not yet entered formal employment.
- Professional accounting qualification (fully qualified or studying for the final part of CPA / ACCA) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on Arifu’s success.
- Team player and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and to prioritize them.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
How To Apply
- Arifu is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant. Arifu does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
- Send your CV/Resume and cover letter (in Word format, “FirstName LastName – Grants Intern”) to email@example.com with “Grants Intern – Arifu” in the subject. If we see a good fit, we’ll get back to you to set up the first conversation.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview