Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Risk and Compliance Jobs, Managerial Jobs, Project Management Jobs, Career Job,
Risk & Compliance Manager
Policy and Strategy
- To design and oversee the Company-wide risk management strategy, aligning all risk management and associated internal control activities to support the achievement of business objectives.
- To facilitate the integration of risk management policy and strategy into all department’s strategies and activities.
- To design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when the risks occur.
- To ensure appropriate information on risk and internal controls is provided to the stakeholders of the Company in a timely manner to minimize/eliminate the adverse effects.
- To oversee procurement of various services and products within the Company to ensure compliance and alignment with Company policies and procedures.
- To establish and quantify the Company’s Risk Appetite and advise the Management on the same.
- To maintain awareness of trends and developments in risk management that may be significant to SLUL and the Insurance Industry in general.
- To minimize both long-term and day-to-day operational risks through assessments, evaluations, and training.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Risk Identification and Assessment
- Ensure that risk identification and assessment activities are performed across the Company on a regular basis, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are reviewed and challenged where necessary, and appropriate escalation procedures are in place.
- Prepare risk management and insurance budgets prior to the occurrence of risks.
- To maintain the independent challenge on risk and assurance issues through management of the risk function.
- To monitor and report to the Board as well as the Audit and Risk Committee on the total level of the Company’s risk exposure.
Reporting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Ensure effective and timely reporting of risk management information to the Management team and Board.
- To represent our risk management positions, strategies, and experiences at internal and external forums to maintain a high reputation.
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Maintaining records of insurance policies and claims.
- To be responsible for the set-up, management, and coordination of the risk department.
- To be responsible for the coordination of outsourced specialist audits.
- To report to the CEO, the Board, and the Audit and Risk Committee on risk management performance.
- Review any new major contracts or internal business proposals.
- To improve/inculcate a risk awareness culture across the organization
QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Undergraduate degree in any business-related field with Professional qualifications in Actuarial Science, Professional Risk Manager or Financial Risk Management.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3-6 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals.
- Commercial awareness, High level of integrity, and ethical standards
- High attention to detail
- Analytical Skills
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects to ensure timely delivery of projects within scope and budget
- Lead team resources during scoping, planning, execution, and presentation of sourcing event results
- Manage the team during each project deployment
- Demonstrate how our client’s software solutions present a unique value and edge to address the business needs of our prospects
- Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with clients.
- Prepare compelling visuals and reports for projects and team performance, and spearhead presentations and demos for the platform(s)
- Strong functional understanding of our solutions with the ability to discuss, prep, and demonstrate business process flows to prospects and clients
- Prepare and complete relevant material and paperwork regarding sales and client interactions and maintain proper documentation.
- Maintain continuous and smooth collaboration with the Legal and Finance teams to ensure purchasing activities are carried out in a timely, accurate, and consistent manner.
- Facilitate effective communication between the vendors/service providers and Retail internal customers.
- Develop and maintain a master file to identify suppliers based on the requirements to expedite the procurement process and to fulfill the needs with minimum time
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in procurement and supply chain management
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in procurement and CIPS (4)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with emphasis on MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong presentation skills with the ability to establish rapport quickly with existing customers
- Ability to contribute to a strong team, dynamic and work well with others
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment
Method of Application
Apply through Flexi Personnel ATS or send your CV to email@example.com by 31st August 2022 indicating Project Manager as the email subject.