Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Sales Jobs, Financial Controller Jobs, Accountings Jobs,
Retail Sales Team Leader-Lubricants
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell lubricants to existing and prospective customers. As well as advise and recommend lubricants based on specific needs.
- Coordinate and facilitate the transportation and delivery of all lubricant requests to retail stations.
- Analyze the territory/ market’s potential and give recommendations to management.
- Maximize customer satisfaction
- Plan, coordinate, and promote the sales of B2C Lubricants to existing and new customers directly, through the distributors and through the multiproduct sales force with the objective of achieving sales, gross margin, and market share.
- Draw and implement promotional campaigns/incentives schemes for resellers and end consumers with a view to motivate and strengthen relationship.
- Keep abreast of best practices and ensure implementation of HSSEQ Policy
- Provide lubricant training to network staff
- Fulfill any other work-related duties assigned by the Manager.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Technical qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales experience in the lubricant industry
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Must possess good analytical and writing communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
Chief Financial Controller
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Key Performance Indicators
- The development of annual business plans facilitated/supported and quality documents generated in a timely manner. Performance against this plan monitored and GM/MD briefed on status.
- Quality financial policies that support smooth business operations whilst safeguarding company assets, in place.
- Accounting systems that facilitate the recording and production of timely and accurate financial reports, and which are embedded with appropriate controls, developed and implemented.
- A costing and cost management system that allows the company to track/allocate operational costs and track profitability, developed and implemented. Where relevant, managers/directors trained in its use.
- Working capital is well managed so that the organisation is able to fund its operations and meet financial obligations and any excess financial resources invested optimally.
- A business focused credit management policy developed and enforced resulting in the effective management of debtors, whilst promoting business growth.
- Directors and managers provided with regular and appropriate financial reports that facilitate decision making.
- Investment proposals analysed to confirm their long term viability prior to implementation.
- Lead the Long term Strategy development for the Business taking into account market opportunities, production capabilities and Human Capital requirements
- Manage the ‘Master Data’ of accounting software
- Drive the business planning and performance management process and initiate actions to remedy performance shortfalls.
- Develop and implement accounting policies, systems and procedures that support company operations, facilitate quality and timely reporting and protect the company assets.
- Develop and implement costing systems that support the company profitability and pricing objectives and train the relevant users and monitor continually to ensure effective application.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts that are in line with operational budgets, monitor working capital levels to ensure that cash commitment can be met and initiate appropriate actions including negotiation of funding arrangements with financing partners.
- Maintain relationships with the company’s banks and suppliers and other service providers and ensure that the company receives excellent service at all times.
- Prepare accurate and timely periodical accounting and management reports and present these to the management team and follow up the implementation of related action plans.
- Prepare any special financial reports and analyses including brand profitability reports as may be required by the Management team, suppliers, financiers and other stakeholders.
- Take charge of all tax matters, keeping up to date with latest developments and ensuring compliance thus avoiding penalties.
- Assist in purchase planning and implement a credit management policy and negotiate credit terms with regular suppliers.
- Liaise with internal & external auditors as and when necessary.
- Set performance targets for departmental staff, allocate work, monitor and review performance and train staff as needed.
- Provide managerial support to the ICT team and drive the development and implementation of the ICT strategy.
- Participate in policy formulation for selling and marketing initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in a commercial or accounting discipline
- Fellow of a recognized Accountancy Institute
- Training in management, preferably at MBA level
- Certificate in basic computer programming esp. VBA
- 7 years including at least three years within a manufacturing environment.
- 3 years, post qualification experience
- SAP B1 ERP Usage Experience an added advantage
Accountant – Imports & Exports
- Estimated and actual costing of imports in Excel file and updating in the system
- Marine insurance costing applications.
- Import requisition/creation and booking in the system
- Updating TREO file and reconciling sugar delivery note for cancellation.
- Advising on pending import payments and responding to supplier queries.
- Liaising with import suppliers for quotes, PFI and other clearing documents.
- Assist in compiling import documents and forwarding to clearing Agents.
- Reconciliation of GIT account
- Assist in reconciliation of export customer accounts
- Assist filing of statutory and regulatory compliance requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- B com &/or business-related degree.
- CPA-K MUST
- Diploma in clearing and forwarding will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2-experience in imports/exports busy environment
- With Accounting experience background
Duties & Responsibilities
PRODUCTION PLAN EXECUTION
- Coordinating, communicating and guiding the production team leaders in ensuring a cost effective execution of the production plan.
- Ensuring efficiency in change management communication and tracking the implementation of process changes.
- Ensuring effective manpower allocation/shift mapping as per the production plan in all production lines.
- Tracking the lines performance against targets, flagging out non-performing lines, timely communication of the non-performing lines to the production manager and ensuring implementation of stop gap measures.
- Coordinating the transfers of the finished goods to the finished goods warehouse, flagging out gaps and ensuring implementation of stop gap measures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor in Food Science & Technology
- Supervisory experience in the Food Industry
- Knowledge of OEE, PVC, and yields loss control
- Outstanding Critical-Leadership and Problem-solving abilities.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in food manufacturing
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org