Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
PA to Profit Centre Head/ HR Assistant
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate document movement from both the PCH and HR to relevant parties for appropriate action, follow up and report on progress.
- Maintain an effective filing and record management system for the PCH and HR.
- Point person for the PCH and the HR functions.
- Liaise with management, staff, customers and other stake holders for effective and efficient operations.
- Document and follow up on work processes as required by the PCH
- Diploma in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Administrative role.
- Computer literacy.
- HR background will be an added advantage
- Candidates must have a customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have initiative, and be proactive in dealing with problems
- Confidence, flexibility and self-control
- Ability to work independently and have a high degree of responsibility and accountability
- Above-average presentation / public speaking skills
- Willingness to travel
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Team player, collaborative with leadership.
- Creative and takes initiative.
- Ability to train, and motivate staff effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated person able to work without close supervision.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview