Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Penda Health Jobs
- We are searching for smart, caring and responsible Pharm Techs who want to become amazing all-around, evidence-based Pharm Techs. This is a key clinical position that will provide a critical impact on our ability to provide comprehensive healthcare to our patients.
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting clinician’s prescriptions
- Dispense medications, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals as per the prescription
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising on interactions and advising clinicians on alternatives
- Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory levels, anticipate needed medications and supplies, place orders and manage short expiry drugs
- Receive, verify, bill, fill and dispense drugs/medical supplies as ordered or prescribed by a qualified medical practitioner.
- Enforce loss prevention policies at the pharmacy
- Enforce the Dangerous Drugs Act regulations in the Pharmacy
- Be an integral member of the whole medical centre team in providing an amazing patient experience. Handle patients with empathy and understanding
- Be a great teammate and go above beyond by actually making sure your teammates love their work. Work well with other colleagues and go above and beyond what is expected from you.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology required
- Must be registered with Pharmacy and Poison Board
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in health or community-related work
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must
- Great team player with drive for results and enjoys being part of a team
(Note:If you have ever wanted to work with NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Here is your chance, click here)
- Base salary + benefits such as medical insurance
- Additional package for a superintendent
- Lots of growth opportunities over time – you can even become a branch manager!
Location and Hours:
- We are a growing company with frequent openings at all our branches, currently this position is vacant at Embakasi, Kawangware, Kangemi & Rongai Branches. Preference will be given to candidates who are flexible about work location and hours.
- We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Candidates who apply earlier will be given priority.
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview