Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Healthcare jobs, Medical jobs, Sonographer jobs,
Part Time Sonographer
Department: Medical Center
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Reports to: Head of Medical Service
The part time Sonographer is a team member who loves engaging patients while providing high-quality ultrasounds. Above all else, we expect you to create an outstanding patient experience for clients who require ultrasound services. You would fit this role if you have an amazing “bedside manner,” you love explaining ultrasound findings to patients, and especially if you love those happy moments with expectant mums who are seeing their babies for the first time!
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Provide Patient-Centered Care by consistently engaging with patients in a respectful, enthusiastic, and customer-centric manner. You are compassionate, friendly, and warm, and enjoy engaging with our ultrasound clients.
- Take the time to explain to patients what you are doing, and to explain your findings in patient-friendly language.
- Handle patients related disputes with professionalism.
- Always conduct thorough , high quality and accurate ultrasound examinations, primarily for antenatal care, but also spanning other anatomic regions as needed.
- Comprehensively document your findings in our Electronic Health Record and communicate the findings with other health care providers on the team as required.
- Be professional in the manner you conduct yourself.
- Be a team player and serve our patients in accordance with our patient values.
- This is a 6 month contract, with the option to extend or increase the hours if mutually agreed.
- You will provide ultrasound services on a fixed part-time basis according to a mutually agreeable schedule. This will include set mornings or afternoons depending on how we agree.
- You will have one point of work on each day at one of our locations (schedule TBD and is subject to change).
You are the person for this position if:
- You are empathetic and patient with patients
- Good communicator and advisor to patients
- Great team Player
- Diploma in Diagnostic Radiology/Medical Imaging Services
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasonography
- Minimum three years of working experience as a sonographer
Looking forward to discussing this role with you! Please note all applications will be screened on a rolling basis.