Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
REF. KTB/HR 006/2019
- Plan, manage and coordinate the CEO’s calendar to ensure all activities are executed.
- Prepare reports, presentations, briefing papers, and other documents required by the CEO.
- Network within and without KTB through communicating and dissemination information to relevant departments / officers within organization, stakeholders and clients
- Attend to inquiries appropriately including consulting with relevant authorities
- Make appropriate decisions in daily office matters, handling emergencies effectively and efficiently
- Budget for CEO’s office for financial year, accounting and surrendering imprest granted accordingly
- Creating and maintaining office systems including data management
- Ensure integrity and confidentiality of official communication, information, data and security of office assets and classified materials
- Act as a secretary in meetings chaired by the CEO.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, humanities or equivalent.
- 3 years’ relevant experience
- Certificate in Computer Proficiency
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied by an application letter quoting the reference number for the position applied for, detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating current position, current remuneration, day time contact, e-mail address, name and contacts of three (3) referees.
All applications should clearly indicate the job reference and be submitted in any ONE of the following ways;
Online applications should be emailed together with all the documents to: email@example.com the position and reference on the subject line.
Hard Copies applications maybe posted through Postal Address: P. O. Box 30630 – 00100
OR Hand Delivered and signed for at the Reception-KTB 7 th Floor Kenya Re Towers, Ragati Road. All hard copies applications should clearly indicate job reference on the envelope.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit valid documents to satisfy the requirements of
Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and will be required to submit among other documents:
Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
To be considered, applications must be received on or before 2nd September 2019 at 5:00 pm, addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Tourism Board
P. O. Box 30630 – 00100
KTB is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview