Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
CentiPlus Jobs, Relationship Officer Jobs, Jobs In Kenya
Portfolio Relationship Officer
CentiPlus Group Ltd is an innovative, customer focused, Private Liability Company duly licensed in Kenya, offering focused alternative Finance solutions to Welfare groups, Self Help Groups and Chamas’ so long as they are registered under the Ministry of Social Services.
CentiPlus was started way back in 2009 to offer customers an alternative to the elusive credit from the mainstream financial institutions, by way of lending to select individuals mainly in the Banking Industry.
We have exiting career opportunities in our Sales Department.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
POSITION: PORTFOLIO RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
REPORTING TO: PORTFOLIO RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
REMUNERATION: RETAINER PLUS Other incentives
We are looking for a high-performing Sales People to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Customer Relationship Officers handle the concerns of the people who buy their company’s products or services. They work to rectify issues experienced by individual customers as well as aim to improve the organization’s overall customer satisfaction ratings and by introducing new investors and handling the existing ones.
- Direct the development and implementation of the Company’s single injection portfolios strategic plan and budgets
- Monitor and evaluate portfolio performance to generate a healthy portfolio on a monthly basis, including client satisfaction metrics.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements as well as continuous update of processes, policies and procedures.
- Lead the team in championing the Company’s brand image both internally and externally
- Together with the PRM, oversee single injection framework, implement sales strategies, policies and procedures in line with the Company’s corporate strategy and ensure compliance.
- Implement the Company’s plan focusing on increasing the outreach of the Company through innovative marketing programs and development of new investments and non-funded products.
- Manage and maintain relationships with strategic stakeholders.
- Any other reasonable duties as may be assigned by the company from time to time.
QAULIFICATIONS OF P.R.O
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Administration, Community Development, Finance or related field of study from a reputable University
- At least 3 years’ experience in relationship management positions in a Financial Institution, Investment Company, or a Sacco
- Experience in credit origination and credit risk assessment in a lending environment coupled with mobilization and delivery channel development.
- Flexible and resourceful; the ability to work in a fast-growing institution
- A thorough understanding of Company’s performance metrics/indicators and the ability to interpret and process operations data;
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Focused
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop staff
- Strong Financial Acumen
- To prospect and procure applications for the company products among the target groups and clients
- To promote the business of the company, and protect and enhance the assets of the customers of the company for mutual benefit
- To respect the confidence of clients and prospects, putting their interests above your own and advising them without regard to personal advantage
- To provide services to the company’s clients with reasonable care, skill and to the best of your ability
- To hold the business in high esteem and strive to maintain its prestige
- To make accurate and truthful presentations
- To strictly adhere to observance of the highest standards of business and professional conduct
- To endeavor to maintain all accounts procured under your portfolio
- You will at all times comply with all applicable laws of Kenya, and before soliciting any business you shall obtain and therefore maintain in effect any licenses or registrations which might be required by law.
How to Apply
And send CV to
CENTIPLUS GROUP LTD-HEAD OFFICE
P.O. Box 13062-00100 (GPO)
14th Floor; Ambank House-Utalii Lane, Off University Way
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview