Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Managerial positions, Administration and Secretarial jobs,
- Implementing the Bank’s strategic plan;
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures that give the Bank competitive advantage while adhering to all statutory and regulatory guidelines;
- Coordinating the development of the annual and periodic budgets for the Bank;
- Enhancing brand awareness through building a strong marketing and brand proposition;
- Enhancing of Shareholder value through continuous achievement of the profitability targets;
- Leading a cultural transformation;
- Driving Business automation to leverage on technology and improve on operational efficiency, effectiveness and business growth;
- Innovate and develop savings products geared towards mobilizing savings for national development;
- Develop and implement savings retention strategies;
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and implementation of high standards of internal controls and procedures;
- Engaging with and successfully managing strategic relationships with the Government, Board, investors and other key stakeholders;
- Identifying, nurturing and developing appropriate human resource to deliver exceptional customer service, achieve targets and effectively deliver on the Bank’s business plans;
- Identifying and developing business opportunities and information to guide business and product development to ensure continued relevance and achievement of the strategic goals of the Bank;
- Growing market share of strategic business lines in a profitable ethical and sustainable manner;
- Communicating and liaising with the regulators, and keeping the Government, the Board and other key stakeholders, promptly and fully informed;
- Any other duties assigned by the Board of Directors.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Banking, Management, Microfinance, Marketing or Economics, or any other relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years senior management experience, the last five years of which should be in banking and or a financial institution.
- Should have extensive industry knowledge of the financial sector, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with highly demonstrable competencies in building a shared vision, championing customer focus and managing people in a multi-cultural environment.
- Should possess good knowledge on ethics, governance and operations of Boards.
- Excellent knowledge of IT and Banking Systems.
- CPA/ACCA/AKIB qualifications and membership to a professional body, knowledge of Prudential Guidelines and CBK reporting requirements will be an added advantage
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Shortlisted candidates will be required to meet the following compliance requirements and present them during interview:
- Current certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation Department or comparable Authority.
- Current Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- A clean and current report from an approved credit reference Bureau (CRB);
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence to the address below enclosing CV’s with full details of educational background, professional qualifications, at least two (2) referees and attach copies of certificates and relevant testimonials.
Applications may be delivered by hand and placed in the provided box at Postbank Headquarters situated at Postbank House, 6th Floor, Market Lane off Banda Street orsent to the postal address stated below or email to MDrecruitment@postbank.co.ke.
All applications should reach the above address, e-mail or the provided box on or before Tuesday, 19th November 2019 at 4.00 pm.
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
KENYA POST OFFICE SAVINGS BANK
P.O. BOX 30311 – 00100
Postbank is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, people living with disability and those from minority or marginalized groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.