Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
ICT jobs, Computer Science jobs, Engineering jobs, Technical jobs,
About the job
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team. We follow an API first development approach with our business platform developed for small eCommerce shops as well as large-scale enterprises.
If this resonates with you, then please keep reading to learn if you are a match for this position.
Powered by People
Powered By People (PBP) – A Global Marketplace Where the World Creates
Powered By People is a wholesale platform – a mobile-first, distributed manufacturing system offering online tools, financing solutions, and a B2B marketplace to the creative manufacturing and handmade sector.
Global retail has moved online. Driven by social media, consumers now have more choices than ever. They are rewarding socially responsible brands that deliver authentic, sustainable products. To stay relevant, retailers are seeking trusted alternative channels like PBP Market through which they can source more exclusive, differentiated offerings for customers that want to discover a new story.
Poised to meet new customer trends, Powered By People is ushering the growth of creative manufacturing into mainstream markets. Growing at 20% annually, Creative Manufacturing – characterized by differentiated products, in small batches, with the continuous release – is on track to reach 1Trillion dollars by 2023, and yet we believe it can be an even larger share of the $25 Trillion dollars global retail market.
At PBP we are the bridge that empowers mainstream retailers, designers, and brands to source these diverse and exclusive products from around the world – across home décor & accessories, fashion, and beauty products, some of the fastest-growing sectors in retail.
PBP provides makers with the digital market access with a differentiated offering enabled by supply chain technology and financial services. The landscape for B2B marketplaces has changed, we are building the future of retail to be more digital, more diverse, and more transparent.
- Maintain, review, propose and implement improvements to existing infrastructure, tools and processes
- Build and deploy monitoring and alerting systems across PBP’s entire infrastructure
- Complete migration to CI/CD deployment model
- Support and collaborate with cross functional teams (Product, Market, Finance, and Business Development) to ship scalable software solutions
- Support integration projects with 3rd party services
- Build and maintain compliance efforts by implementing and enforcing appropriate processes and standards across the organization
How To Apply For a Job By Email
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps processes and tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Demonstrated ability for building, automating and scaling production level environments with high availability, reliability, security and throughput.
- Expert knowledge in AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, ElasticCache, VPC, VPN, EMR, CloudDeploy)
- Preferred BS Degree in Computer Science and/or Math or equivalent skills
- Excellent ability to communicate and collaborate with a globally distributed team