Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
human resource jobs, Administration Management jobs, PWC jobs,
Head of Human Resources
PwC is seeking to identify an inspirational and dedicated HR Professional to support the SFA Foundation as the Head of Human Resources (HR).
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
The Head of HR shall provide leadership of the human resource function in SFA Foundation. S/he will drive excellence through:
- Developing and implementing people strategy as well as systems and processes (such as performance management systems),
- Building the capacity of teams through appropriate learning opportunities,
- Promoting a healthy working environment through building a culture of trust, accountability and mutual respect.
- This position ensures the overall provision of a high-level standard of HR services which includes developing, implementing and overseeing HR processes and procedures in accordance with the employment laws and global best practice
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field/social sciences
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Higher diploma in Human Resource Management and membership to IHRM
- Coaching training would be an added advantage
- Minimum years experience required
- At least 7 years human resource and administration management experience gained from reputable organizations, with at least three (3) years at a senior level;
- Diverse experience in human resource and administration management; exposure to the Kenyan Labor Laws
- Specialist knowledge in change and conflict management.
- Strong proficiency in technology including the Internet, Email, Microsoft Office applications especially in Word, Excel, and Adobe;
- Project management skills and the ability to develop plans, programs, SOPS, and coordination of workflow
Please submit your applications to: email@example.com by 05 January 2022.