Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
The Kenya Revenue Authority is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya. Our Vision is: “To Facilitate Kenya’s Transformation through Innovative, Professional and Customer Focused Tax Administration”.
The Kenya School of Revenue Administration (KESRA) is Kenya Revenue Authority’s premier training school specializing in Tax and Customs Administration, and Fiscal Policy. The School is one of the four accredited World Customs Organization (WCO) Regional Training Centre (RTC) in Africa.
KRA is seeking result-oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill the position of Principal, Mombasa Campus:
Overall purpose of the Job
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
The jobholder will oversee the delivery of KESRA programs for revenue growth in line with the KESRA strategic plan at the Mombasa Campus
- Oversee the implementation of Academic programs and corporate training at the campus
- Develop and implement Campus strategies to enhance revenue generation and growth
- Develop and implement Campus master plan
- Responsible for business development at campus level
- Direct and control all operational and financial activities at the campus
- Overall responsible for management of facilities and equipment at campus level
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field from a recognised university
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognised university will be an added advantage
- Membership with a relevant professional body
- At least seven (7) years work experience in a similar environment of which at least three (3) years will have been at management level
- Proven track record of exemplary work performance
The post Principal at KESRA appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.