Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Accounting jobs,Financial Management jobs,Managerial jobs,
Principal Officer-Financial Planning & Analysis
- Document and implement best practice budgetary processes and procedures and ensure they are in conformity with ISO standards. Ensure the budgetary processes and procedures are reviewed and updated quarterly.
- Ensure implementation of the company processes & procedures in the preparation of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts while incorporating the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ensure the annual budgets, long range plan and quarterly forecast information adheres to IFRS and complies with Group accounting policies.
- Prepare the Hyperion supporting schedules, reconciliation statements and financial statements ready for use in the Vodacom Group submissions.
- Identify improvements in the Oracle financial application that impact on the Budgeting Model and participate in the implementation of the improvements.
- Review and avail Monthly Consolidated Group Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statements with KPIs for Subscribers, Usage, ARPUs and Margins.
- Coordinate the preparation of the monthly rolling forecast and submit to Vodacom
- Detailed review of monthly cash flow forecasts
- Monitor performance closely ensuring risks and opportunities to budget are highlighted to management ahead of time
- Margin statements to be availed and circulated to Product managers showing performance to EBIT Margin.
- Identify and implement cost and efficiency improvements
- Qualified Accountant with CPA (K)/ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent with an Honors degree from a recognized university;
- 4-5 years Accounting experience in an international or well-run company
- At least 2 years management experience in corporate reporting for financial and management information
- Proficiency in using the Hyperion Financial Management system for planning and reporting
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)