Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Business Administration jobs, Public Administration jobs, Finance jobs, HR jobs,Procurement jobs,
- Ability to plan in order to ensure smooth execution of project procurement;
- Ability to gain the cooperation of colleagues and clients; Client-oriented;
- Ability to identify possible challenges and minimizes risks, manage procurement risks, and factors-in risk-mitigation in decision-making;
- Ability to use technology and big data to identify supply chain trends and needs in UN Women procurement.
- Strong IT skills;
- Good negotiating skills.
Required Skills and Experience
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Education and certification:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, HR, or related field;
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree;
- Procurement Certification from an internationally recognized provider such as CIPS (level 3) is an asset.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible experience at the national or international level or at a regional level, in procurement;
- Experience in leading a team is an asset;
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages, experience in handling of web-based procurement management system and ERP systems, preferably Oracle-based;
- Experience in general administration is highly desirable;
- Work experience in the area of procurement within the UN system is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.