Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Supply Chain Management jobs,Procurement jobs,NGO jobs,
Procurement Officer – USAID Project
- Support the project team in development of the Master Procurement Plan and contribute to regular updates of the plan in reference to annual project work plans.
- Support the Sub-Contracts Manager in the development of vendor prequalification exercise, solicitation documents, evaluation templates, managing responses and preparation of the evaluation Committee for vendor selection
- Maintain the documentations of the competition process.
- Solicitation of quotations from vendors for the procurement of goods and services as per USG guidelines
- Conduct market research pertaining to prevailing market prices of products and services
- Prepare quotation matrix for selection and approval by the committee and or Sub-Contract Manager
- Ensure best procurement practices are observed at all times e.g., all certifications regarding conflict of interest and disclosure of relationships in procurement processes
- Perform vendor checks for exclusion list of parties through SAM.gov, OFAC and UN sanctions list
- Support the Subcontracts Manager in ensuring all procurements are allowable and not restricted or prohibited under the USAID regulations.
- Conduct vendor appraisals and document any performance concerns raised for decision making
- Participate in the vendor evaluation process and provide guidance to committee members
- Ensure all project procurements are allowable and approved within the provisions of the project manual and MEDS procedures
- Maintain a systematic filing system of both hard and electronic copies of all procurements and subcontracts procured by the project.
- Support audits and reviews through availing requested documentation when needed
- At least 5 years work experience handling USAID commodities on a USAID Grant
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management and professional qualification in Supply Chain Management/Procurement
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
If you fit the profile, kindly email your written application and CV to email@example.com
By: 8th February 2023
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to)