Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
ECD Jobs, Professional Baby Care Jobs, Jobs in Kenya
Nanny911 is a company that provides private professional baby care services for parents in Kenya.
We are looking for certified professionals in Early Childhood Development (ECD) who are interested in providing private baby care services for our clientele.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and preparing meals and snacks for children
- Feeding babies
- Cleaning and washing up after children’s meals
- Preparing feeding bottles and equipment for babies
- Bathing babies
- Supervising baths for older children
- Scheduling and coordinating children’s activities
- Transporting children to school and other activities
- Undertaking educational and outdoor activities with children
- Planning and supervising rest, bed and nap times
- Implementing daily routines
(Note:If you have ever wanted to work with NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Here is your chance, click here)
- Hold a high school certificate
- Hold an ECD Certificate or Diploma OR any child care related course
- A certificate in First Aid will be an added advantage
- A driver’s license will be an added advantage
Key skills & competencies
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have integrity
- Have emotional maturity
- Be enthusiastic
- Be adaptable
- Have good planning and organizing skills
- Be respectful
- Be dependable and professional at work.
- Able to take instructions.
- Able to multi-task
If interested, fill out the information under the following Registration Link or send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com by COB November 10, 2020. Only those who qualify will be contacted. A competitive rate will be paid.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview