Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Bank Vacancies, Professional Jobs,
Job Title: Assistant Manager, IT Audits
Job Location: BOA House, Head Office
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
The successful candidate will be responsible for offering assurance to the Board and Management on IT risks inherent in the various systems deployed by the Bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems/Technology, computer science or related field from an Institution recognized by Commission of Higher Education.
- Have at least 5 years in managing IT audit projects in a financial institution.
- Must demonstrate detailed knowledge and practical application of ISACA’s IT Standards and code of ethics for IT Auditors.
- Detailed knowledge of information systems governance and security principles and practice e.g. ISO 27001, COBIT amongst others.
- Qualification in Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Certifications in Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems and Control, Certified Information’s Systems Security Professional (CRISC), Certified Public Accountant (CPA K) will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of Information Security Audit and Control (ISACA).
- Possess technical knowledge in information systems (Particularly Networks, Databases, Operating systems and general computer applications).
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview