Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Agricultural Education jobs,Project Management jobs,Agribusiness jobs, Animal Health Sciences jobs,
Project Assistant-TRANSFORM Project
Provide administrative and financial support towards project implementation
- Maintain up-to-date files, documentation, and records of project implementation.
- In liaison with the project accountant provide logistical support for workshops and other meetings as tasked by the project manager.
- Support the project accountant in gathering/recording transactional documents required for donor and organizational reporting.
- Support the monitoring of project budget and expenses in line with donor and Heifer’s policies and regulations
- Support the logistics of CAVEs and other partners towards farmer trainings at the producer organization and field level.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Support planning, monitoring and evaluation activities of the project
- Support the timely preparation and submission of progress reports, donor reports, project reviews, and any other required project reports.
- Support monitoring of project activities for results, keeping track of Project progress and actual or potential problems
- Regular and timely compiling of project data and submission of monitoring, evaluation and learning documents with guidance from the MLE officer including ensuring quality data from partner farmer producer organizations/ cooperatives.
- Support and ensure project activities are implemented in line with the approved workplans and project performance, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting guidelines to achieve project objectives.
Support the implementation of information and communications / public relations activities of the project
- Support organization of events including field visits, project meetings, workshops, and trainings.
- Support the development and dissemeniation of IEC materials
- Support the organization of project reviews meetings
University degree, preferably in Agricultural Education and Extension ,Project Management ,Rural Development , Agribusiness, Animal Health, Production or Sciences or related area with a minimum of 3 years of relevant practical working experience in development related projects, preferably with hands-on experience in project implementation.
- Experience supporting administrative, communications and data collection and analysis in a rural setup.
- Experience interacting, networking, and co-working with government agencies and development partners
- Experience in the usage of Social Media / Data analysis software packages
- Exposure to financial operations and basic accounting skills/qualifications
Most Critical Proficiencies:
- Fully proficient computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications, e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, internet, power point and experience in handling of computer software analytical systems.
- Ability and sensitivity to work with a wide cross-section of partners, including Government, I/NGOs, and private sector.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships through teamwork and needed networking.
- Builds strong relationships with project beneficiaries, focuses on impact and result for the beneficiaries and responds positively to feedback.
- Promotes knowledge management in Heifer and a learning environment in the office through leadership and personal example.
- A self-starter and able to inspire and influence action.
- Seeks and applies knowledge, information, and best practices inside and outside Heifer.
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven networking, team building, organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to undertake assigned responsibilities and work within strict deadlines.
Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands:
- May require constant sitting; working at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work cooperatively, tactfully and diplomatically with a culturally diverse group of people.
- Ability to produce accurate documents in a well-designed and attractive format with superior attention to detail.
- May require occasional bending and lifting of up to 20 pounds (9 kilograms) floor to waist.
- Ability to operate all standard office equipment including copiers, scanners, fax machines and printers.
- Ability to establish priorities, achieve deadlines and make sound judgments.
- Ability to perform as an effective team member and work cooperatively with a diverse staff.
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Constant telephone, face-to-face and electronic communication with colleagues and the general public.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to work with minimal supervision.