- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from project marketing efforts, cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media. All engagements to be on the CRM.
- Ensure that all client engagements from prospecting to closure are on the CRM.
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the real estate market and relay the same to their supervisor.
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports (client pipeline) to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance through the entire customer journey.
- Participate in the promotion of property sales on organized events such as expos, site activations, mall activations among others.
- Follow up and ensure the preparation and approval of documents such as booking forms, offer letters, sale agreements and transfer documents.
- Upload customer payment evidence on the CRM for validation.
- Ensure customer payment plans are followed up and all collections done on time. Achieve 85% compliance to customer payment plans. Issue cancellation notices through the CRM as per policy.
- Ensure all mortgage clients are identified early, their mortgage applications created and tracked centrally.
- Ensure compliance with real estate laws and policies when conducting property sales. Act with high levels of professionalism in all client engagements.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- High integrity.
- A strong team player.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Higher National Diploma or degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
- At least 1 years’ experience working as a Marketer/Sales Executive, in the real estate sector.
- Experience in using customer relationship management tools.