Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
PROPERTY INVESTMENT ADVISOR POSITION
We are looking for a full time real estate/ property professionals to be an intermediary between the clients and the company with a passion and focus for success in a fast rising real estate company.
- Bring in new business for the company.
- Display and market property investments to possible buyers.
- Provide guidance and assist clients in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms and the investment options available.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on the property market, prices, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to enable in converting sales.
- Prepare and deliver necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, and bank statement etc.) to facilitate a sale.
- Manage personal portfolio of new business.
- Maintain and update listings of available network of clients.
- Promote sales through various methods within your disposal.
- Remain knowledgeable about property markets and best practices.
- A Diploma or Degree in any business related field; Sales and/or Marketing option will be an added advantage.
- 3 years proven working experience in sales with a track record of success. (Background in Insurance, Real estate or any financial institution will be an added advantage).
- Aged 25 years and above.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
- A monthly retainer of Ksh.30,000
- Attractive Commission
- Medical cover
- Car Loan/ Developmental Loan/ Personal Loan
- 30 Positions available
Send your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 30th May 2019