Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Financial Jobs, Driving Jobs, Business Management Jobs, Customer Service Jobs,
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Budget and Forecasting
- Assist with monitoring allocated budgets to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues
- Provide inputs on the preparation of budget when necessary and provide inputs on cost reduction measures
- Partner with relevant function heads, by providing them with analysis and advice in the planning process with regards to budgeting, strategic plans and periodic forecasts for their respective departments
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Ensure that financial aspects of relevant contracts are adhered to and that contracts are renewed in a timely manner
- Ensure reconciliation of accounts is conducted periodically and reviewed as required
- Track revenue recognition and ensure revenue is allocated correctly, taking corrective action where inconsistencies arise
- Review and provide inputs on the monthly depreciation schedule and reconciliation statements
- Review the creation/deletion/revision of new vendor accounts after necessary approvals
- Provide inputs for the development of relevant processes for reporting, benchmarks and policies for the organization and provide recommendations when required
- Review all financial transactions, processes, records, and books of accounts ensuring they are in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Ensure accurate and proper inter-company, bank, suppliers, advances/prepayment reconciliations are conducted and that the necessary actions are taken accordingly to maintain accuracy and safeguard the company’s assets
- Support the process of reviewing Capex assumptions for the appraisal of new projects and budgets, by assisting with the development of feasibility studies and providing necessary analysis
- Support the control process by staying informed on the progress of relevant Capex investments approved projects / budgets and carry out a detailed analysis, giving feedback to concerned stakeholders about possible budget risks
- Support the value creation process by analyzing existing fixed assets details for productivity and identifying patterns applicable in new projects to maximize value creation to be recommended to concerned stakeholders
- Support the identification process of improvement areas for different stages of an investment process to identify potential for cash flow savings / synergies and create optimized investment process and assist with the implementation phase
- Support the relevant functions by providing necessary analysis and detail of the organization Capex investment and expense process
- Develop relevant reports following the set standards and procedures
- Provide inputs to business units that includes related analysis against agreed KPIs
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of our client’s Retail corporate policies and relevant procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Finance, Business Administration or Commerce
- MBA in the same field advantage
- CPA or CMA is preferred
- 5+ years in a similar position
- 2+ years in retail business is preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Project management
- Strong communicator and presentation skills
QSSK-UP-SCD-Saloon Car Driver
Education, Experience & Technical Skills
Saloon Car Driver should have the following requirements;
- Minimum of 10 years of over-the-road driving experience
- Valid driver’s license.
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- No license suspensions resulting from multiple moving violations in the last 36 months.
- No major violation convictions while operating a commercial motor vehicle.
- Proven experience driving long distances.
- Lives in Nairobi County or is willing to relocate to Nairobi once hired.
- High school diploma
- Familiar with GPS devices and has knowledge of area roads and neighbourhood in Nairobi County.
- Able to work over the weekend or during nights when the need arises.
- Polite and professional disposition
- Able to remain calm in stressful driving situations
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the MD to prioritize an agenda and focus on the most important issues and opportunities.
- Strategically manage the MD’s time and calendar by exercising discretion and decision-making while sorting and filtering requests for the Executive’s time while ensuring strategic priorities are met in a timely manner. Keep the MD on schedule by providing prompts.
- Responding to routine questions and requests and refers higher level managerial requests to the Executives and/or directors, as appropriate.
- Perform special projects as directed by the MD, including the review, research, summarization or analysis of information.
- Working with the MD to strategize and manage a portfolio of relationships including scheduling of meetings and relationship management tactics such as thank you notes.
- Managing the MD’s portfolio of goals and objectives; eg: videos, blogging, other.
- Work with the MD on meeting planning, preparation and coordination, including logistics, materials, etc. Work with the MD to identify and schedule strategic presentations.
- Assist with Board and Executive Committee meeting preparation, including logistics, materials, etc. Assist with other committee meetings as needed.
- Attend key meetings with the MD with the purpose of ensuring follow-up and execution on identified next steps.
- Oversee, coordinate, assist with such routine administrative duties such as, receiving telephone calls and correspondence (including emails) and flagging them as appropriate; coordinating the MD travel program and itineraries, preparing the MD credit card statements and expense reports, composing non-routine and routine correspondence, preparing and proofreading letters, memos and other documents using proper grammar, spelling, punctuation; compiling and organizing data for special reports, and sending correspondence on behalf of the MD using the MD’s “voice.”
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 7-10 years of experience providing business and administrative support; including 3-5 years supporting senior level manager(s) or an executive
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment
- Fierce determination to successfully meet complex challenges
- Learning agility: the ability to give up skills, perspectives and ideas that are no longer relevant and acquire new ones
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Professionalism, confidentiality, empathy, customer service orientation, discretion and proper telephone skills are essential
QSSK-QSS-CSA-Customer Service Attendant
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 1-2 years hospitality industry experience a must
- Certificate/Diploma in hospitality related course
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with customers
- Must have good knowledge of food safety and hygiene
- Very meticulous, honest with high integrity and rigorous